Hawkeye Marine Group offers a variety of lodge accommodations, marinas and opportunities in the beautiful coastal town of Bamfield, BC. The resorts offer a wide range of amenities catering to small groups of avid fishermen, corporate clients, family groups, retreats and special events. Our resorts, lodges and marinas are ideal for a Barkley Sound holiday at the entrance to the Broken Group Islands Unit of Pacific Rim National Park, BC’s premier marine park.
This is truly the “REEL” West Coast Experience.
- Centuries old home of the Huu-ay-aht First Nation;
- In the heart of the beautiful Pacific Rim National Park;
- At the north end of the world-famous West Coast Trail or enjoy shorter hikes including Keeha Bay Trail, Tapaltos Bay/Cape Beale Headlands Trail, Pachena Beach Trail or abundant interpretive trails;
- On Barkley Sound’s fabulous salmon fishing runs;
- Just inside sheltered water with easy access to deep sea halibut fishing;
- A short trip from world-renowned sea kayaking and canoeing sites and passages in the Deer and Broken Group Islands;
- Near a scuba diver’s paradise of incredible shipwrecks and reefs known as the Graveyard of the Pacific;
- Surrounded by the vast diversity of marine ecology that attracted the Bamfield Marine Research Station;
- Go beachcombing on Pachena Beach, Brady’s Beach or the myriad islands of Barkley Sound;
- Charters are available for world-famous Barkley Sound whale-watching. There are frequent sightings of Gray Whales, particularly during spring migration, and Killer Whales (Orca) are often seen too. Steller’s and California sea lions, harbour porpoises and elephant seals are also seen in Barkley Sound.
- Spectacular guided salmon and deep-water halibut fishing are at your doorstep;
As the awareness and usage of the Hawkeye Marine Group Resorts increases, there will be a significant opportunity to have visitors and guests “buy in” to real estate in the town of Bamfield, BC. Surrounding these resorts are a collection of development Properties including over 2600ft of ocean frontage, an airport and nine other sites presently in the planning process for the development of cottages, condos, townhouses, recreational vehicle lots and single family dwelling home sites.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawkeye Marine Group Facilities
From time to time any of our facilities may be closed temporarily for renovation or upgrading. We welcome your calls. Be assured that we always have open accommodations for your break on the Wild West Coast!